Hola!! Here I am posting again, go me. Work has been crazy but that's just how it is here. I switched my schedule to work 11-8 instead of 8-5. I'll get to see Jax more and my mom won't have to babysit as much. I won't get to see Mike as much as I do now but we're making time for one another during my "lunch" break and nights and weekends. Mike will get alone time with Jax and so will I and by the time I get home Jax will be asleep so Mike and I can hang out together. I love being married to my best friend! It makes everything better. Just sitting at home is fun when you're with your favorite people. Home life has been awesome as usual. Jaxson is so into walking and being a big kid. He likes and wants anything Dad does or has. He's gonna be just like Mike when he grows up I can already tell. Jax is learning new things all the time and OMG is it fun to be the one teaching him! Mike and I play with him and laugh almost the whole time because of how he reacts to everything we're so used to. I'm sure it's all typical kid stuff but it's just better when it's YOUR kid. He looks at everything with those innocent, curious eyes. Now I know what they mean when they say having kids keeps you young.
Everything else is pretty much the same. Mike and I working.... waiting for our tax refund YAY! Things are still broken with Mike's parents. We haven't spoken to them since before Christmas and they haven't shown any interest in talking so we're just leaving it at that. Mike's pretty much over it; he's used to this crap from his parents. I wish I could say the same. I'm still pissed! That's just how I am though. They suck. I hate them for the way they treat my family. For the record: You could not buy a better grandchild. UGH! We're so much better off this way... unfortunately. I wish I had cool in laws like my parents lol
No comments:
Post a Comment