Friday, January 13, 2012

So Excited!!!

It's official!! Mike and I are expecting our second child!! I'm due August 29th and I can't wait. Jax needs a sibling for sure and I think our family will be just perfect with this new arrival. We should be able to find out the sex around Jaxson's birthday in march. Mike and I have a bet going. He thinks it's a boy and I say it's a girl :) Can't wait to find out!

6 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how I missed that you had started posting again but I'm glad you are.
    I love your cute family and miss you guys super much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! I'm also glad you posted, I miss reading about your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you guys too!!

    Congratulations Karaline!! It's always fun to have a friend to go through it and share stories with. Do you know what you're having yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, i agree. We are having a boy! So we will both have one of each :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh how fun!!! Boys are lots of fun and trouble haha I guess you can say that about all kids though. Are you planning on doing the CHS alumni dance for spring concert? It's going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete