I haven't posted for a while so I guess I should... lol.
Mike's indoor football team had their first game of the season last Saturday and the smoked them! It was like 34 to 14 or something like that (they didn't have a scoreboard). Things look really good for the team this year so we're pretty excited.
Mike's been working for a few weeks at a shop in Salt Lake. So far everything's working out great. I was planning to go part time where I work to be home with Jaxson more but then work said they couldn't do that unless I changed from permanent to seasonal but that would leave me with no job after April 15th. We're still deciding what to do about all that but hopefully we'll know soon.
Jaxson is growing up so fast I can't believe it! He'll be 9 months old on the 10th. He's so much freaking fun. He loves standing up and tries to walk all the time even though he doesn't have the balance and ends up falling on his butt anyway. He also really likes that jumper thing I bought for him. Now that he has more leg strength he likes to play in that all the time. As much as I love all the new things he does and likes, I still miss my little guy. He's so different now than he was it's like he's a totally different kid. He still LOVES his dad. If he hears Mike he has to find him. He likes to do everything Mike does too which is SO cute. I can just see how he's going to be when he's older... Daddy's Little Helper!
This year for Thanksgiving Mike and I decided we wanted to start doing our own dinner. We planned to do the whole thing like all the sides and everything... yeah totally didn't happen lol. I'm a procrastinator and we waited way too long to buy the stuff and decided to just crash my mom's dinner instead. Holy best idea ever! My parents had a deep fried turkey for the first time this year and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I think it may have ruined Thanksgiving for me... I don't think I'll be able to eat a roasted turkey again... lol. After Thankgiving Mike and I got our Christmas tree all set up and all the light and decorations too. It looks so good! We changed our colors this year too. Since we've been together we've always done blue and silver on the tree but this year we did red and silver. I love how it turned out so much I decided to have a Christmas party so I can show it off lol. I took pictures but for some reason they won't upload... oh well.
Well I think that's all for now so hopefully it's enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment