Friday, November 20, 2009
Jaxson's New Skill!
So much has happened since my last post I'll have to break them up. I'll start with Jax who has mastered the art of standing up without holding onto anything. He can also do it all by himself! I'll turn around and instead of him crawling or sitting with his toys he'll be standing up next to them not holding on or anything! He can even regain his balance too which is so awesome! He still falls a lot but the whole diaper thing makes for an easy landing usually. I can't believe how much he's learned in the last couple of weeks. He's starting to paying attention to where I put things like my phone or whatever. I used to be able to just put it somewhere out sight and he'd forget it and move on to something else. Recently he's been watching me and the other day he totally saw me hide my phone under my coat and waited til I wasn't paying attention and made a break for it! Luckily I caught the little guy before too much slobber infested my pretty pink phone. He's also starting to use objects instead of just trying to eat them. He has a toy cell phone and he was hitting it on his toy piano to make it make noise instead of using his hands. Stuff like that is what creeps up on me. I notice the big stuff right away like crawling and standing but all the little things go unnoticed and pile up until one day I just look at my kid and he's older, smarter and bigger then he was before and I think "When did that happen?!" I'm sure I have LOTS more moments like that to come lol. We were able to get some pictures of Jaxson standing on his own the first time he did it all by himself so I'll post them when Mike sends them to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww, I miss your kid! I should come visit sometime so I can play with him. :) I can't believe he's standing!
ReplyDelete