Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jaxson's Halloween

Jaxson had 3 Halloween costumes this year. One of them was a frog costume that I already posted pictures of here. The other two were a skeleton and a penguin. My favorite was the penguin by far. If I had known how freaking cute it was I would have dressed him in that for my work party instead of the frog...

Anyway here's my super-adorable Jaxson in his penguin costume. It's not possible for him to get any more perfect!


Love that expression!


Here's a picture of the kids all dressed up for Halloween. It was too warm in there from all the people so I took Jax's frog costume off. We had such a fun Halloween this year. Mike and I have already thought of a couple of ideas for next year that include crab people lol. We'll see what we can come up with by then.

2 comments: