Mike's arena football team the Aces had their first game last Saturday. My brother Chris and my friend Mary and her family came out to support him which was awesome! He has a game every Saturday at the Sportsplex which is right across the street from my work. The Aces lost their first game which was pretty rough but Mike and his brothers, who also play with the Aces, did a great job. I got pretty into the game which kind of surprised me... I'm not exactly a fan of football... but I am a HUGE fan of Mike! I plan on going to all his games and having a great time. Fans, friends, and family are welcome to come support him too. It costs 5 bucks to get in which is pretty lame but I say it's worth it.
So I know this is dumb to write about but I'm upset! I totally ripped my pants at work today on my desk key! The key originally had some plastic covering the sharp edges but has since broken off. Well the key was in my desk drawer and I went to get up from my desk and I snagged and ripped my jeans on the stupid metal key! Now to most people this would be annoying but nothing major... well me being pregnant and not wanting to go shopping for bigger pants or even worse, maternity pants, I am down to 2 pairs, now 1 pair of pants that still fit me. This is a tragedy! Not only am I down a nice pair of jeans, but now I have to go through the humiliation of buying pants while pregnant... and if by some miracle I find some that fit me well and actually compliment me, chances are they won't fit me 2 weeks from now anyway! Well I thank anyone who read this and sympathized with me... even though I know you're all really just laughing at me but at least you're laughing!
I've added in some pictures of my furry kids Cena and Kronk. Aren't they cute?
Cena
Kronk
No comments:
Post a Comment