Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday Fun

Mike and I had a great holiday weekend. We had Thanksgiving with my parents and brothers. We had a great time. Friday night we were able to go to another Grizzlies game thanks to Mike's parents who have season tickets but were unable to use them because they went to visit relatives in New Mexico for the holiday. We invited my parents to the game too and I'm pretty sure they had a great time.




Mike had another football game on Saturday. Instead of leading the defense, which is what he usually does, he was playing offense. There were a couple of bad mistakes from our team that lead to touchdowns for the opposing team. All in all our guys played well. Mike got injured in the second half and twisted his knee. He's fine now but will have to spend this next week or more nursing it back to full strength.
Well that's all for now. Happy holidays!

3 comments:

  1. I swear Mike comes home with an injury everytime he plays football!
    I'm glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving. We did too. It was so much fun to be together as a family. We did miss you guys though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for pictures. You need to post of those, preferably of your cute self. I want to see your cute belly.
    love you and miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise I'll post some of the belly... I just have to get up the nerve first! lol

    ReplyDelete