Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Baby Update
I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and we got to see Jaxson again. The doctor said everything is going great and that Jaxson is about 1lb 12oz right now and very healthy. He speculated that we will have an average sized baby, about 7 or 8 pounds at birth, because he is showing average at every visit so far. You have no idea how glad I am to hear that! I was afraid of having a 10lb baby lol. We tried to get another 3d ultrasound picture of his face but Jaxson was hiding behind his legs. His feet were up over his head and his legs were up in front of his face. Talk about flexibility! It's getting hard to see him in the ultrasounds now. We usually just get glimpses of limbs. It will be nice once he's here and we can see the whole thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment