Monday, December 15, 2008

It's Been A While...

It's been a while since we posted but here's a small update. Mike and I have been having a great time getting the house ready for Christmas. We have most of our decorations up in the house but we're missing one thing... a tree! Mike and I have sort of spoiled our Christmas this year and have already opened and are using our presents and because of that we have put off getting a tree since there's nothing to put under it. Mike thought of a good idea for this year which is to get a smaller artificial tree for decoration and in future years we could use it as Jaxson's own Christmas tree for his bedroom. I loved the idea and so that is the plan. I'll post some pictures once we have the tree up and decorated.

Over the weekend Mike had another football game and I am happy to report he didn't get injured this time! He's still recovering from his knee injury from two weeks ago so thankfully he hasn't gone in the game full strength... that seems to be when he gets hurt. He loves football so much that the injuries don't really slow him down a whole lot.

Finally, Jaxson seems to be doing great. He's still very active and getting bigger (or at least I assume since my belly is getting bigger). I have a doctor's appointment at the end of the month and I hope we can get some good ultrasound pictures. If we do I'll be sure to post some of them.

1 comment:

  1. I love you guys!
    I'm happy to hear the Mike made it through a football game WITHOUT and injury. Yay mike.
    But I am a peeved that you have not posted any pics of you! I want to see my little Jax, and right now he is inside your tummy, so post some preggo pics already!!
    Miss you tons
    MUWAH

    ReplyDelete