I think I like this one a lot better... but this one costs about 130 dollars more than the other one. I think Mike will like this one a whole lot better too.
This is SO you and Mike (especially Mike) If you can swing it I would go with this one. You got a good deal on all the other baby stuff and maybe you could get mom to go in on it with you. I could also pitch in some as my baby gift to you if you'd like. I really like it. I love the color palette and it's sports, so you can't go wrong there. haha
This one is WAY cute Heather!! I love it! I would totally go with the sports theme too. Its something that you'll be able to use over and over again. ADORABLE!! Aren't you getting so excited?
This is SO you and Mike (especially Mike) If you can swing it I would go with this one. You got a good deal on all the other baby stuff and maybe you could get mom to go in on it with you. I could also pitch in some as my baby gift to you if you'd like.
ReplyDeleteI really like it. I love the color palette and it's sports, so you can't go wrong there. haha
This one is WAY cute Heather!! I love it! I would totally go with the sports theme too. Its something that you'll be able to use over and over again. ADORABLE!! Aren't you getting so excited?
ReplyDeleteI love this one!! It is soooo cute!!
ReplyDelete