Friday, December 19, 2008

What do you think?

So I'm trying to think of how I want the nursery to look... Here's a picture of a pretty simple bedding set that I think I like. Picture the room with kind of dusty blue walls and tan carpet. Our crib is tan also. I'm thinking it might be too much blue... Tell me what you think...



1 comment:

  1. I think the reason it looks like too much blue is because the picture only has blue and white. I like the bedding I think it is really cute. Maybe you could do all the walls tan except for one and do the accent wall blue. Then that combined with the tan carpet would give you a little variety.
    Or you could just do the blue bedding and not do all the accent stuff, but do pictures and such with more color.
    But I do like the bedding. I think it suits you very well.

    ReplyDelete