Monday, January 12, 2009

Time For A Change

I decided it was time for a change and I was definitely sick of the maintenace of blond hair so I had my friend Courtney dye my hair for me. I decided to dye it a chocolate brown color which I think turned out great. This is darker than I have been before but I like it. Mike says it goes well with my pale skin that comes with winter lol. hopefully this will be easier to maintain than the blond look.






In other news, I'm huge lol. I swear my belly grows bigger everyday. The books all say Jaxson is about 4 pounds by now. We have a doctor's appointment next Monday. I'm excited to get another ultrasound. I keep having dreams about him. He's so cute in my dreams! I'm getting more and more excited about the day he'll finally be here. Mike and I are still in the process of getting the nursery ready as well as the rest of the house. We've been working on getting all of our odd-jobs and projects finished before Jaxson is born. I share a lot of stress and worry with my other pregnant friends too. We all feel like we're so not ready for our babies and there's not too much we can do about it. I'm sure I will feel better about it after I have my baby shower next month. Mike doesn't want to buy any baby stuff til after the shower lol.
Well I'll write more and hopefully will have some more ultrasound pics to post after our appointment on Monday. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. All right you lame face jerk! I was going to dye my hair that color!!! You were blonde and I was going to go dark brown and now to stole it! Lame, lame, lame, lame, LAME!

    But it does look really good, so now I have more confidence to do it myself. Just don't be surprised if I come home with hair the same color as you! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. See now this is the perfect time for you to go blond! lol Seriously though, my bad!

    ReplyDelete