So funny story... Mike and Matt went snowboarding last weekend and had a great time. I, of course, did not join them. Instead I decided to work some overtime hours at work. Well Mike came home after snowboarding for about 6 hours (this was his first time snowboarding by the way) and he was completely beat. He had some good stories though! He started telling me all about how he was doing really well and going really fast and suddenly his board caught on something and he biffed it pretty hard and basically belly-flopped onto the snow. His exact words were "I hit the ground so hard I peed a little!" Needless to say he spent the rest of the night and most of the next day relaxing. He took some cool pics so I'll post them once I get them off his cell phone.
Oh yeah, HA to all the people who thought it was me who "peed a little" just because I'm pregnant!
No comments:
Post a Comment