I had a baby shower last weekend with my friends from work and I can't thank them enough for the awesome gifts they gave us. I finally have something more in the nursery than just a crib and recliner.
I had a doctor's appointment tonight and we got some really good 3d pictures of Jaxson. I think he looks a lot like Mike. It's a good thing too because I think Mike is dreamy :)

I am so excited we got a picture of Jaxson smiling! Isn't he so cute??
It looked like he was blowing us kisses in the video. The doc snapped a picture of him pulling this cute pouty face.
The doctor said he's about 5 lbs 5 oz which is what I weighed when I was born! He also said I'm 80%thinned and dilated to 1 cm. I'm thinking I may not make it to my due date but I'm ok with that. I can't wait til he's here! Wait... scratch that... lol. I'm really not ready at all for him to be here and I wouldn't want him to come too early so hopefully he will wait a couple more weeks to come lol. Besides that my mom would kill me if I had him while she was visiting Amanda and Jason in Grenada.In other news Mike has officially decided he loves snowboarding. This is his first year going and he's addicted. He has gone every weekend since his first time and last weekend he went Saturday and Sunday. I've been told he's a natural at it. He keeps saying how much fun we will have next year when I can go with him but I'm not so sure... I'm almost positive it will be a hard thing for me to learn. I don't like falling or getting hurt... and I barely like snow. I do however like buying cute new outfits. I think as long as I get lots of cute pink snowboarding things I'll make it fun lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment