In case anyone is wondering, I'm still pregnant. I'm officially 2 weeks away from my due date. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so we'll see how everything is going. Mike and I had such a great week last week. We celebrated our 4th anniversary on Wednesday. We had a nice dinner at home and I surprised Mike with a Yankees watch and wallet. He was so shocked it was awesome. I'm not good at gifts and horrible at surprises so I was very pleased with myself that I could pull it off. I also had my baby shower last Saturday which was so much fun! Lots of family and friends came to celebrate baby Jaxson with us and helped us get almost everything we needed for him. I still haven't organized all the gifts we got. It seems like I only have a couple of good hours a day where I have the energy to do anything. Growing a baby is exhausting! I'm kind of relying on Mike a lot to help get everything ready but he seems to be totally ok with that. He's so excited for Jaxson to come and so am I. I'm pretty excited to be done with all the aches and pains and heartburn! I'm looking forward to the day when I no longer have to eat tums like candy lol. That's all for now. Peace!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
In case anyone is wondering, I'm still pregnant. I'm officially 2 weeks away from my due date. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so we'll see how everything is going. Mike and I had such a great week last week. We celebrated our 4th anniversary on Wednesday. We had a nice dinner at home and I surprised Mike with a Yankees watch and wallet. He was so shocked it was awesome. I'm not good at gifts and horrible at surprises so I was very pleased with myself that I could pull it off. I also had my baby shower last Saturday which was so much fun! Lots of family and friends came to celebrate baby Jaxson with us and helped us get almost everything we needed for him. I still haven't organized all the gifts we got. It seems like I only have a couple of good hours a day where I have the energy to do anything. Growing a baby is exhausting! I'm kind of relying on Mike a lot to help get everything ready but he seems to be totally ok with that. He's so excited for Jaxson to come and so am I. I'm pretty excited to be done with all the aches and pains and heartburn! I'm looking forward to the day when I no longer have to eat tums like candy lol. That's all for now. Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment