Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wow do I feel pregnant...

Wow do I feel pregnant... For those who don't know I usually work from home. This week, however, I have been back in the office. The first thing most of my coworkers said to me was, "Wow, look how big you are," or "You look really pregnant!" For those of you out there who don't know this, it's not a compliment to a pregnant woman when you mention words like "big" when you're describing how she looks. As if I didn't feel massive enough, now I know that other people share the same opinion lol. Oh well I guess. It kind of comes with the territory. I guess if I were still small I would worry about how Jaxson is doing. I have another doctor's appointment Monday and I'm looking forward to it. I have been having contractions since Sunday. I know they're just Braxton-Hicks but it's still exciting. My mom's not too excited though since she's visiting my sister in Grenada til next week. I'm to the point that I remember my sisters talking about. I'm just ready to be done! I'm way excited for my baby showers that are coming up this month. My mom and mother-in-law are throwing me one for family and friends on Feb 21st. Anyone reading this that would like to come is invited. I'm sure my pregnant brain will forget to invite people so please don't hold it against me lol. I'm so excited to get everything organized and ready for Jaxson. I'm pretty excited to be comfortable again, even if it's just for a couple minutes lol. Well I better end this post since I'm technically at work haha!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment