We got a ton of cute pics of Jaxson too. I'll post them later. I had so much fun getting those pics taken and I want to do more! I think I'm going to try to get family pictures taken every month or every two months until Jaxson is over a year because he's just changing so much and I want lots of proof of how cute he is lol.
In other news... work sucks lol. But I have come to realize that as much as working sucks, not working sucks more. Mike got laid off from ANOTHER job! I guess the universe decided it's time to send some more crap our way lol. Mike decided it's time to try something new since what he's been doing hasn't been working out very well. He's decided to start investing in stocks and contracts (don't know too much about this stuff). His dad has his own business and has been making a living off this for years. Mike has been interning and working with his dad the past few weeks and soon will be ready to go. If you love me at all you will send me happy thoughts and wish us well... I'm not the investing type as it scares me half to death to put all my money somewhere and risk losing it. Luckily I trust the person managing our investments (go Mike!) so I'm actually not freaking out or stressing too much. Well that's all for now. I'll post more adorable pics later.
What a beautiful family you have. It looks like you guys are really happy. Jax is growing and changing every time I see new pictures of him. I'm sorry Mike got laid of....Again! and I am sending you good luck vibes. oohhhmmm, ooohhhmmm. Best of wishes with your future financial adventures.
ReplyDelete