Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekend in New Mexico

Mike, Jaxson and I spent this last weekend in New Mexico visiting family. We had a fun time showing off our little guy to everyone. Grandma and great grandma Golbe couldn't get enough of Jaxson. I have to admit it was kind of nice to have some time alone with Mike. We got to have a date night while we were down there which was really fun. We spent a lot of time with family too. I got to meet Mike's grandma, well technically it's Mike's great aunt but down there great aunts and uncles are considered grandparents. She gave Jaxson his first native american blanket. I'll post pics of it later. It's gorgeous and so warm. We were going to buy a cradleboard while we were there but we forgot until Saturday night and the trading post was closed. We're planning to make another trip down there soon so we can get a 5 generation picture. Mike's great grandma is 102 years old (we think lol) which is so crazy. I still haven't met her but when I do she'll be the oldest person I know lol. In other news I have to return to work on the 20th... BLAH!! I'm so not looking forward to it but there's really nothing I can do about it. Luckily I'll be able to work from home for a little bit so I can still be near Jaxson. I don't even want to think about the day I have to leave for 9 hours and go to work. One day I'll be rich and famous and I won't have to work at all.... one can dream right?? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment