Monday, April 20, 2009

It's Official...



Well it's official... I'm back at work. I didn't really realize how much I hated working til I had 6 weeks off. One day I'll be rich and I won't have to work for a living... :) Until then I'll be back to the daily grind and missing my family. Speaking of family can I just say that I love mine like crazy?! Jaxson is just so adorable and getting cuter every day. Mike cracks me up for sure. He tells me all the time that he's so funny he should have his own reality show and sometimes I agree! He decided he's going to name all our friends different South Park characters. He named himself Cartman (of course, that's his favorite character), Rick is Butters (haha!!), Matt is Kyle, Mark is Jimmy and Courtney is Timmy (burn haha!!). I guess I'm not cool enough to be one of them but that's ok because thanks to my friends at good old TaxWorks I have my own South Park character!






That picture takes me back to my first tax season with TaxWorks when Shawn, Billie Jo, Melissa, Dawn, and I would just hang out and talk about nothing to pass the time... Ah the good old days! Oh well, life only moves forward and we're just along for the ride. I've decided life's way too short to dwell on the past, and even the future. Sure it's good to have goals and think ahead but I seem to get so caught up in what's about to happen and all the things I need to do to prepare for the future that I stop living in the present and just enjoying how my life is right now. Life is so great right now and I want to enjoy every moment of it. I have a wonderful husband who does so much for me and is always there to lighten the mood when I'm all emo and make me feel better. We have so much fun together no matter what we're doing. We have a beautiful little boy who seems to have completed our little family. Oh yeah and we have our adorable furry kids Kronk and Cena that keep us on our toes and laughing our butts off. I couldn't ask for more! (well, you know me and I always want more of something... hehe)

Here are some pics I took of the little man today and a few from NM. This first one was from when he was 2 weeks old and the one right after was from today. He's pulling the same face but you can see how much he's changed in just a few weeks. Enjoy!























Isn't my little guy just the cutest thing ever? I surely think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment