Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day Pictures

Here's a random shot of Mike and Jaxson watching tv this morning. Mike has gotten so dark this summer already that Jaxson is starting to look white like me lol.




Here are the pictures from Father's Day. Mike and I had a relaxing day at the house hanging out with Jaxson and lounging in the pool. This first picture is so cute! He makes the funniest faces!


Jaxson all ready to get in the pool.


Cute boy!


Jaxson hanging out in his Bumbo ( I think that's what it's called). My neighbor gave this to me and I'm so glad because he loves it.


Daddy and Jaxson. These are my two favorite people in the whole world. Aren't my boys cute?


HAHA! I love it!


So cute


Family picture. Too bad you can kinda see Walmart in the background... lol


Jaxson playing in the pool. We bought this floaty for him and he loves it. He kicks his legs in the water and wiggles his torso. I need to record it.


This is the life! Mike had a great idea to just take a day and relax together, no stress.


Jaxson was fascinated by the water. Not only was this fun for him but he was totally zonked out when we were done. He slept good that night!


Daddy and Jaxson chillaxin lol (yeah I wrote that). We had SUCH a great Father's Day weekend. I don't think it could have been any better!

No comments:

Post a Comment