Friday, June 19, 2009

Freaking Friday!

I'm so glad today is Friday! The work week is so hard when I know I could be spending time with Jaxson and Mike instead. By the time Wednesday hits I'm dying to be home with them and the weekend can't come fast enough! Mike had to go back to work this week so my sisters Amanda and Danielle babysat Jaxson for us. Jaxson was pretty good for them from what they told me. He's usually a very good baby. Here are some recent pics:

Jaxson has learned how to use his hands a little more. He sometimes holds his binky in his mouth which is just so cute. PS I hate you Matt for getting to cuddle with my boy while I'm stuck at work! lol

In these pictures Jaxson has grabbed a hold of his toys. He was so excited he started kicking his legs so fast.

He's finally discovering that his hands are good for something! He sucks on his fists all the time now too. He's turning into a pretty slobbery kid lol. He always has to wear a bib because he spits up randomly no matter when he last ate and when he's not spitting up he's drooling everywhere lol. It's all good though. I love my little family. I'm so excited for this weekend. This is Mike's first Father's Day. Jaxson and I got him a pretty fun gift. I'll post about it later. Mike would like it too much if I told him and everyone else what I got him.

Things are going pretty well for Mike and I right now. Mike's gone back to work for his old employer until he can work on his dad's website. Hopefully that will be fairly soon. He only works 4 days a week though so we still have the whole weekend together. We're having such a great time in life right now just hanging out and watching our little kid grow. I'm anxiously awaiting warm and sunny weather. I love being outside and so do Mike and Jaxson. Even the dogs have a great time just lazing around in the backyard. I'm still waiting for good weather and a good time to have some nice pictures taken of the family. It feels like I'm so busy all the time but when I sit down and think about it, I don't really DO much. I guess that's what having a baby does. All the work just seems like fun and I lose track of time. Well I better get back to work... yes I blog while I'm working... just don't tell my boss hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment