Last weekend Mike and I decided to go to the zoo with some friends. Mike has never been the the Hogle zoo so it was really fun to show him around lol. I've lived in UT my whole life and that's really the only zoo I've been to. I have so many fun childhood memories thanks to that zoo. I was excited to take Jaxson too. He looked at the animals that we could get close to or anything that moved in front of him. I think in general he wasn't really too interested lol. He loved the walk though. Mike took a lot of pictures. This first one is so freaking adorable. He's just such a happy kid!

So cute!!

Me and Jaxson in front of the elephants. You can see one in the background.

They used to only have a big male gorilla to stand next to but now they have infant, child, and female too. Jax looked so freaking cute standing up there!

Jax was staring at a little girl that was sitting on the trunk. The thing started making noise... weird.

Close up!

Jax trying to steal Dad's phone. Good luck kid, I've been trying for almost a year now lol

Momma and baby elephant. The baby was so cute and clumsy.


Jax looks bald...

Rhinos!!!
We had so much fun at the zoo. We talked about getting a season pass in a year or two when Jaxson is old enough to enjoy all of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment