
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
New Stuff With Jax
Jaxson has learned so many new things lately. He is officially crawling on his hands and knees. He did it for the first time last Friday night. It was so fun because I was actually home alone with Jaxson when he did it. I totally got to be there! I've missed a lot of his "firsts" because I work full time so it was so nice to be able to enjoy that moment. I got it on video on my cell phone. If I can figure out how to upload it I will. So other than crawling, Jaxson has started pulling himself up to everything lol. He's so proud of himself when he gets up there that he grins from ear to ear as you can see lol


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















Oh he's so darn cute! Those faces are priceless!
ReplyDeleteEach time I think it just can't get any cuter, you post new pictures and it really does get cuter than the time before.
ReplyDeleteLOL I feel the same way! He's so stinking cute sometimes it's hard to belive he's mine! lol
ReplyDelete