
I wish this wasn't so blurry! His face is so dang cute. He was laughing and screaming and jumping all over the place lol.
*Pause for effect....* lol
I love my little Monkey!
Yummy plastic!

These next pictures are of the tunnel thing we bought him. He played and crawled around in it and tasted all the toys and everything lol. He was having so much fun he forgot he was hungry so once he remembered he was tragic lol. I decided to give him his bottle inside the tunnel since he liked it so much.
We're having so much fun hanging out with Jaxson all the time and teaching him new things. He knows his name now and will look at you if you call him. He loves to walk around with us and stand up by himself (using the couch or something of course lol). He's just growing up so fast I can't even believe it!


No comments:
Post a Comment