Tuesday, October 20, 2009

High School Memories











This post is 100% for me to brag lol. I decided to go through my stored clothes over the weekend and get rid of everything I didn't need or wouldn't wear. In the process I found a bunch of clothes I haven't been able to wear for a long time. I found tons of t-shirts and jackets and stuff like that. I was so excited when I found these shorts I bought back in high school. Even when I bought them they didn't fit as well as they do now. I was so shocked when I could do them up and not look all lumpy in them that I had to get proof! I just know by the time next summer is here I won't be able to wear them anymore anyway lol. Well that's really all I have. Feel free to compliment me since that's kinda the reason I posted these anyway LOL! At least I'm honest, right?

1 comment: