Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More Pictures!

Things are going great in the Colletti house, especially since my last post. I'm so freaking excited to be home more with Jaxson!

Mike sent me these pictures the other day and I never posted them. Here's Jaxson taking a bath in the sink. He cracks me up




Poor baby! Jaxson is learning to crawl and all that so naturally he's not too stable. He was crawling in our hallway and lost his balance and fell over and hit his head on the vent cover thing that was only on halfway. He scraped his head and bruised it a little. This pictures we have of his cut looks soooooo much worse than what it actually is but still... it was very upsetting for all of us lol.





Nice face dude lol
I got this adorable skeleton costume from my older sister Amanda. She has 2 boys that are 5 and 3 and this used to belong to the 5 year old Dyson. He wore it his first Halloween. Jax is running low on PJs and all that so I put him in this. Hey whatever works right??

Awe.... such a cute kid!

This kid is cool like his dad. Man, I can't get enough of my guys!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some freaking cute pictures! Especially the first one! Such an adorable baby.

    ReplyDelete