Sunday, September 28, 2014

Best Birthday Ever

I don't even know what to say. My heart is bursting! I received the best present I could ever ask for! The best family in the world let me know how much I am loved and I can't find the words to express how I feel. My mom had every member of my family write me a letter or color a picture for me and she sent them all to me in a package that arrived on my birthday. It was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me and I just feel so loved! The letters from my nieces and nephews were beyond adorable and it was nice to see how much they've grown. The letters from my siblings were personal and filled with happy memories of our childhood that left me feeling so full of love and understanding that I couldn't hold back the tears of happiness. My parents' letters were also personal and filled with things proud parents say :)
All in all it was an amazing experience that I will never forget. I have a whole stack of forever "I love you's" from the people I love most in this world. What more could a person ask for? 









1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a wonderful birthday, you deserve it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete