Friday, September 12, 2014

My Last Year As A 20-Something

So I'm turning 29 next week. Awesome. Basically the last youthful year for a woman. Please hold back your comments like, "You're as old as you feel" or "30 is the new 20" or whatever other sad thing you've been told that made you think anything other than the very obvious truth, "You're OLD." I'm not sitting over here feeling sorry for myself and lamenting years passed... Quite the opposite. I've decided to embrace the awful truth that this is the last year to be young and dumb and having a chance of getting away with it by kicking off a 20's Bucket List! I'm going to pack in everything I can that I've wanted to do while I'm young into the last year of my 20's. That in combination with Mike's and my 10 year wedding anniversary will make for one incredibly memorable year. Since I'm not a millionaire and Mike can't exactly take months off work I'm going to plan as many stay-cations as possible and I'm shooting for a dream vacation to Hawaii and possibly a cruise somewhere in there. It's something I've been thinking about for a couple years now and it's crazy to think the kickoff is right around the corner. I can't think of a better way to bring on my 30's.

No comments:

Post a Comment