Thursday, September 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Mike!

We celebrated Mike's 29th birthday just a couple of days ago. He works so often it was nice to have a whole day with him all to ourselves. We went to FatCats arcade after w picked up Jaxson from school and Daddy and Jax got to play video games together while I chased Kenzie around the place. After the arcade Jax and I took Mike and Kenzie home so Kenzie could take a nap and then headed to the store to buy a cake mix and some new shoes or Daddy. Mike's favorite cake is carrot cake so that's what we got. We had spaghetti for dinner and just spent some quality time together at home. Since our birthdays are only a week apart we are planning a trip to either Wendover or Las Vegas as a little getaway to celebrate but spending Mike's birthday together at home was perfect. I love being with Mike and the kids just relaxing and enjoying each other's company. It was a great birthday for a perfect man :) Love you Mike!!







1 comment: