Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I'm the worst at this

Wow it's been forever. I really meant to post more but obviously that hasn't happened. I recently got my computer fixed so I can use it instead of my phone which helps. Lots has happened in the last year. Mike has been promoted which is awesome and he's actually up for another promotion in the next 6 months. We will be moving again soon but not to our own home just yet. We'll be renting for another year or so but I'm excited to be in the market for a new home again. Jaxson and MaKenzie are growing so fast it hurts! Jaxson just started kindergarten and MaKenzie just had her 2nd birthday. As for me, I'm just kinda hanging out at home being Mom and Wife for now. I have some plans to go back to work and school in the next year but I haven't done anything but think and talk about it so far. Being a STAM (stay at home mom) is great and everything but after 4 years I'm definitely ready for a change. It would be nice to have some independence and an identity outside of Jaxson and Kenzie's mom, although that identity is one of the best I've ever owned.

Well here's to me hopefully posting more often and getting back to that little piece of ME that has been lost for a little while, even if I'm the only person reading this :)









4 comments:

  1. I love the pics and I'm glad you are blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I've written 3 different comments and for some reason or another it keeps getting deleted when I try to post it. This is my last try. grr.

    I love seeing at the super cute and fun pics of your family and I love that you are posting again so I can know what you are up to. I didn't realize you were looking to move again. Where are you trying to go? I hope everything goes well and you find the perfect place. Happy Birthday to Mike and you in a few days. Love your face!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah we are finally ready to start looking for a house but it will probably be at least a year, maybe more before we'll be totally ready. I don't mind renting until then.

      Since you're so happy to see me back on here that means that you have to keep up on your blog too right? ;)

      Delete