Thursday, September 11, 2014

Jaxson Read His First Book!

Yep, you heard right! My JaxMan has officially read his first book all by himself! Just typing the words make me tear up out of pride. If you don't know Jaxson or what we've been through the last few years and all the work we've done to get him to talk and communicate and express himself then you probably don't get just HOW EXCITED we are about this! This is just one more thing that is going to help him build his language and social skills, not to mention his confidence. He has come so far in the year he's been in school at Bravo that he's hardly the same child in a lot of ways. I don't know what we would have done without his amazing school and teachers. I'm totally overcome with emotions about this in a good way and I'm unbelievably proud of Jaxson and everything he's accomplished in such a short time. Love you, Jaxson! Keep up the great work!



2 comments: