Tuesday, September 15, 2009

6 Month Checkup

More pictures! OMG my kid is just too cute for words! He loves to smile and laugh all the time. These pics are evidence that this kid is a happy one lol.




I just love that face!!
Daddy and Jaxson. Jax loves watching sports with Dad. These guys are BFFs lol

Seriously?! Could he get any cuter???
"Huh?"






Jaxson wearing Dad's hat. Maybe a little on the LARGE side?

Jaxson and Dad fell asleep in the chair together. So precious.

Mike and I took Jaxson to his 6 month checkup yesterday and we're happy to report that everything is going great! The doctor said he's above average on height and average on weight and head size. He said it's great that Jaxson is sitting up and almost crawling. He checked out his legs and hips and stuff and said he's more than strong enough to crawl and he said he wouldn't be surprised if he's walking by his 9 month appt. He also suggested we start feeding Jaxson more baby food and less formula. He even said we should get Jax a sippy cup! What?! Babies don't use sippy cups, they use bottles... What the heck happened to my little baby?! lol I told Mike after the appointment that I was totally ok with not encouraging Jaxson to walk and all that just yet lol. Since he's so ahead of the game (according to the doc not me lol) I figured he'll probably do it all on his own anyway. I seriously just can't believe it's already been 6 months. I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it a whole lot more: Kids grow too fast! NOT FAIR! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment