Jaxson is growing so fast! He cut his first tooth over the weekend. I didn't even know he did it until last night when he was being a little cranky before bed. It isn't like him to be grouchy so I figured his gums were hurting him again. I went to put some baby
Orajel on there and I felt his little tooth!
Jaxson's first tooth... holy freaking crap! Time flies man... freaking sucks too
lol. I gave Mike the task of trying to get a picture of it so I can post it... we'll see how that goes
lol. I took some video of
Jaxson over the weekend crawling across the floor and also him playing with the "baby in the mirror." He's so much fun! I love being around him. He's seriously the coolest kid I know, must have gotten that from his dad :)
Jaxson was tired and being kind of cranky but didn't want to take a nap. These pics show his attitude
lol.

Just fine, hanging out with Dad and
Cena...

"Hey Mom... I can't tell if I'm happy or sad..."

Yawn... "No wait! I'm not tired..."

This is where the parents (that's us) are unconvinced of this "not tired" business and
Jaxson goes to bed
lol.
Here's my cute kid in his bathrobe. Too cute!


Here are pics of my baby boy sleeping. I went in to check on him and Couldn't resist taking pictures when I saw him sleeping like this with his bum in the air. He looked so peaceful.
No comments:
Post a Comment