Friday, September 18, 2009

It's My Party...

I turned the big 24 yesterday. I told Mike I wanted to go to the new Sparetime in Syracuse so that's where we went. We got there around 6 and decided we wanted to bowl. They had a special for as many games as possible in 2 hours for 7.99 a person. We got a few lanes and ordered pizza. Mike and I took some pictures of people hanging out. Most of them didn't know I was taking the picture lol. Anyway, here the are:








These pictures turned out pretty funny. I was holding Jaxson and he was looking at Courtney who was trying to get him to smile.


My little brother Josh hanging out.


Mark found an 8lb pink bowling ball for me. It was still pretty heavy lol. I was showing Jaxson and he thought it was too cool.


I told Chris to smile for the picture so this is what he did... figures right? lol


Mom, Dad, Josh and Royce


Mike and his dad. The jersey his dad's wearing was the one Mike and Matt bought him for his birthday last week. You can tell he loves it.


Dad, Chris, Josh and Royce.


Sky and Mom bowling.


Mike and Mark

Me and Jaxson hanging out. He was so good! We went for a few hours so I thought for sure he would get cranky but he was a trooper! He only got a little grouchy on the way home but I dont' blame him. He went to sleep right when we got home though so it's all good.


Cute baby alert!


Mom and Royce

I know I suck at taking pics... lol This is the back of Mike's mom and dad lol. That's Mike's grandma Williams on the right (Dave's mom). She's visiting for a little while. Oh yeah Mark's the one in the back lol.

Dad and Sky bowling.


Me and Jaxson again. I actually don't like to bowl lol. I only wanted to go to Sparetime because I knew everyone would have fun hanging out and I didn't have to stress or plan anything. I went to hang out with little Jax. He's just so perfect. He's the sweetest little boy you'll ever meet!


Awwww...

Big Mike! Man, I love this guy. Mike is one of the best things in my life (the other being Jaxson lol). I'm so grateful to have him in my life.


Haha! Here's August. I think she's trying to eat her fries lol.


HAHA! My dad was waiting to bowl and I totally got him on camera standing like Peter Pan!! Freaking love it dude.

My hot man!

My adorable kid

Love that boy!!
All in all it was a pretty great birthday this year. Thanks Mike for making everything great!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!! Looks like you guys had a blast! What a fun family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! Love the one of Dad lol!

    ReplyDelete