I'm feeling pretty much.... awesome! I've had my Mini for a few days and I totally love it! I couldn't love it any more. I also have been feeling like my old self again which is just fantastic. I'm not only back to my pre-pregnancy weight (actually lower), I'm also back to my pre-pregnancy size and yes, there is a huge difference. I no longer feel self conscious. I love Mike so much for helping me get through the last few months. He probably thinks I'm crazy... lol Anyway, Here's what's up with us:
*Jaxson has almost learned how to sit up on his own and is scooting all over the place. We think he'll be crawling soon.
*He fits into his 6-9 months clothes and some 3-6 still. He has gotten longer and heavier recently. He has his doctor appointment on Monday I think so we'll get the actual numbers then.
*Jaxson LOVES to smile. He grins at everything and I love it. He's the coolest kid I've ever known. He hardly cries, he loves all kinds of toys, he sleeps well and eats well. He couldn't be any cooler lol Love that kid!
*Jaxson is starting to get some hair! I thought for sure Jaxson would get his dad's thick black hair but he actually ended up with hair like me. It's fine and light brown. He's starting to get some on the top of his head and stuff. Looking good so far.
*Jaxson will be 6 months old a week from today! I can't be-freakin-lieve it!!!
*Mike and I had an anniversary in August that we forgot about... lol. We were having too much fun getting ready and camping with Tina and Lexi and their families. We had such a great time so I count it as a win lol.
*Mike's job is going good and so is mine. The end of November should be a good time for us as far as that's concerned. I've been at my job for 3 years this month so Mike and I are going to celebrate. I never thought I could hold down a job for even a year let alone 3 lol. The Tax Analyst internship is going well. I haven't learned as many new things as I had hoped but we still have a few months. I applied for a full time Tax Analyst position but I'm trying not to get too excited. Last year I was in the internship and the manager was impressed with me and talked to me about becoming a full time member of his team when I came back from maternity leave. Even better it was a work at home position. I was stoked. Unfortunately he ended up leaving the company a few months before I had Jaxson to start his own tax preparation firm. *sigh* Ever since there has been a HUGE hiring freeze across the company. Anyway, that's why I'm trying not to get too excited yet. That and a CPA contractor that works for the TAs applied too... he's much more qualified. We'll see how it goes. On a lighter now I should be allowed to work from home this coming tax season.
*Mike and I turn 24 this month. Mike on the 9th and me on the 17th. I don't know about Mike but I'm not overly excited about this one... meh.
*Mike is going to Las Vegas at the end of this month. I am still debating whether or not to go. We go to the Mr. Olympia body building contest out there every year. Mike and I are wrestling fans and Mike is into lifting (if you've met him you can kinda tell lol) so we go there to get autographs of wrestlers and Mike gets tons of free stuff and discounts. I couldn't go last year because I was pregnant and this year we have Jaxson. I know he would be fine staying apart for a night or two but I haven't decided if I'm ok with it. I mean, he's ONLY 6 months old.... We're still thinking on that one.
I think that's pretty much all the random stuff that's going on that hasn't already met my blog. Moral of this (yes I'm aware) long story: We're doing great!
No comments:
Post a Comment