Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Another post you can skip...

This is a stupid girl post so feel free to ignore this.

Girls are so stupid! I freaking hate them. I never had a problem hanging out with girls and having a ton of girlfriends but the last couple of years I've been mostly hanging out with Mike's friends since mine had kind of moved on to bigger and better things (yes Dawn I'm talking about you lol). I think hanging out with guys all the time has ruined my ability to not hate girls lol. Girls are caddy, rude, selfish, and DRAMATIC! Lord knows I'm dramatic... there's NO way I can be friends with someone dramatic... it would be like a bad reality TV show... no thank you! The point of this post is a "friend" of mine ("friend" because apparently it's one-sided) and I had a conversation about family drama (yes I admit it really was none of my business) and we disagreed. The whole thing ended, well let's just say not bad but not good... key words "not bad." Now if you know me, you know I generally get over whatever my issue is if you just let me and it's no big deal. Well this "friend" went to the other extreme by deleting me from all the super-fun internet-y things... She deleted me as a friend on Facebook lol. She's not on my chat list and she even removed me as a follower on her blog lol. We all know this isn't a big deal and isn't even worth mentioning other than the funny factor but still... UGH! Girls are so stupid!

1 comment: