Here's another picture of Jax that I thought was cute. His expression crack me up. Ugh I miss him! I have officially returned to the office. I left my baby for the first time today and I'm going crazy from withdrawals. Since Mike works at his dad's house he takes Jaxson with him and watches him during the day. I'm glad they two of them can spend time together and everything but I'm also SO JEALOUS he gets to be with him all day. I'm hoping to change my schedule to four 10's soon though... we'll see.
In other news Jaxson is huge. We went to his girlfriend (lol) Liliana's blessing yesterday and we compared babies. Jaxson is definitely built like a boy. Liliana is so little compared to him. He's just solid. He has his 2 month appt next week so we will find out how much he weighs now. He has caught up to his cousin Bethany who is 6 weeks older than he is. I'm glad he's built like his dad and not me lol. He's getting so big! He doesn't look like a newborn anymore. He has filled out in his arms and legs and is even sporting some fat rolls on his legs that are just adorable. He has started smiling a lot more and it's my goal to get him to laugh soon. He laughed once while I was holding him but that doesn't count because he was sleeping. I can't believe he'll be 2 months old on Mother's Day. Time has gone by so fast. It's fun to watch him grow up though. He's awake a lot more and has started trying to talk... at least I assume that's what he's doing. His mouth and tongue move a lot but sound only comes out like half the time lol. I still call it talking. One of his favorite things to do now is stand up or jump (with me holding him of course). His legs are getting so strong but his arms aren't so I joke that he'll be walking before he crawls. I'm kind of excited for him to start crawling and walking just to see how he interacts with the dogs. I think Cena is gonna love it when Jaxson is mobile. He needs someone to chase him around since Kronk is grouchy like an old man and won't play with him anymore. Cena just loves Jaxson. We make sure Jaxson interacts with both dogs so neither are scared of the other. Cena loves to lick Jaxson's face and I'm constantly telling him "that's enough" even though the dog doesn't listen to a dang thing I say. Jaxson just better get used to having Cena all up in his business all the time and if any of you have been to my house and met Cena, you know what I'm talking about.
Well that's all I have for now. Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment