Friday, May 22, 2009


Here's my random picture of Jaxson for today. Most of you probably don't really care to see what Jaxson looks like every day but it's your own fault for looking at my blog!


Jaxson pulls this face all the time. It's his "uncomfortable" face. He's probably about the spit up or something... he's a freaking pro at that.



I personally like this picture. It makes me laugh. It looks like Jaxson is yelling at Mike. I love the look on Mike's face like, "go ahead, keep crying." Mike has a habit of taunting Jaxson lol. It's actually quite amusing. When Jaxson is fussy and tired and just crying to make noise to stay awake Mike will outcry him lol. He cries louder and says things like, "See I can do that too. Waaa Waaa Waaa." It's hilarious to see him fighting with a baby lol. I love my boys. They're so fun.
Mike and I are planning to go to the zoo this weekend with Jaxson and probably the park too. We want to make good use of our 3 day weekend together. It's practically summer and I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment