Friday, May 15, 2009

Random Update

Ok well I'm sick of asking people of they read my blog or whatever so I've added some of you to my email list so every time I post something you will get an email letting you know. If you don't want to get these emails let me know and I will think about whether or not to take you off... I might leave you on there just to bug you! lol And if you don't get any emails from me but you would like to let me know.

Ok so now that I have that out if the way time to talk about my guys! Mike is awesome and he takes random pictures of Jaxson throughout the day and emails them to me so I can feel like I'm not so far away. Here are a couple he took this morning. Jaxson is making some funny faces but that's part of the fun of having kids! Most of Jaxson's faces are funny looking... no offense little guy!



So there's my little update for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment