Jaxson had his doctor's appointment Monday and he's weighing in at just under 12 lbs and 23 inches long. The doctor said he's healthy and doing great. Poor kid had to get his shots though... I suck at being there when they make him cry. I HATE hearing him like that and knowing he doesn't understand why it hurts or who hurt him or when it will stop. He did good at the doctor's office but that night he wasn't doing so well. He didn't sleep well and the next day he had a little bit of a fever so I called work and let them know that I was going to stay home with him. He's doing much better now. He slept better last night and his fever is gone. Good thing he has 2 whole months before he has to go through that again.
Mike and Jaxson are hanging out more and more now since Mike watches him while he works. I'm jealous that Mike gets to be home with him all day but with the schedule I'm working I get home around 330 and still have plenty of time to hang out with him before he goes to bed. Mike has learned all these funny things that Jaxson likes and does. He has discovered Jaxson's love of being naked lol. If he's fussy or grouchy at all, all we have to do is take his diaper off and let him lay there for a minute and he's totally chill. Typical guy huh!
Well all in all things are going good for the Colletti family. I'll post pictures when I have them.
Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment