
Is it just me or does Jaxson look like he has brown eyes now? Dang, I was really hoping he would have blue eyes like me. Brown eyes look cute on him too though. Well this last weekend was really fun. I had work off for the holiday and so did Mike since the market was closed. Mike and I had a BBQ on Saturday and we were going to go swimming but it just didn't get warm enough and on top of that it was a little windy. Sunday night we went over to our neighbor's house to hang out and sit outside around their fire pit. Monday Mike played basketball and Jax and I stayed at the house and played all day. I loved spending so much time with him. I like to think he liked it too.
My sister comes home this week from Grenada for good. I'm so excited to see her and her family. She left last November before Thanksgiving and I haven't seen her in person since. Her little girl was only like 3 weeks old when she left too. I know Amanda is excited to see Jaxson. She's one of the reasons I post so many random pictures of Jaxson. Professional pictures are really fun but I think it's the random pictures all the time that really capture what your kids look like.
Things are going well with Mike's new job. He has been working/interning with his dad for a little over a month now and things are really looking good. His dad owns a few different online businesses that he pays other people to run. Since Mike is interning and everything with his dad he will probably be taking over one of his sites and possibly starting his own. It's all really exciting. I know Mike's dad has always wanted his sons to be in the same profession and Mike seems to really enjoy it. He's actually expressing interest in going back to school. Finally! lol I've been trying to talk him into going back to school for a while now. In his defense he didn't really have the time before with his work schedule. All in all we feel pretty good about this new job and I'm excited to see how it all works out. I'm sure I'll write more about it as it happens.
So I have this friend that I absolutely love to death. She's hilarious. She just had her first baby, a little girl named Liliana, a week after I had Jaxson (we joke that they're gonna get married lol). Well this awesome friend of mine is moving out of state next week. She's so excited. She's always wanted to get out of Utah and live somewhere warmer. Well Dawn, I know you're excited to move and as happy as I am for you, I still hate you lol. I know this was the "plan" all along but since when do our plans work out anyway?! Just know I will miss you and your cute family and I'll always be hoping that something either brings you back to UT or takes me to VA.
That's all for now, bye!
Awwwww.... don't make me cry punk!!! Just remember that all of my family (including you and yours!) is still going to be in Utah... so I will be back to visit!!
ReplyDeleteYeah you better! Jaxson needs to make a good impression on his GF! jk
ReplyDelete