Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day


Jaxson's Mother's Day outfit :)

This year was my very first Mother's Day as a mom. I don't want to be too cheesy but how could I not post about how great it is to be a mom? I love almost every moment of it and it's mostly thanks to Jaxson being such a good baby. This awesome kid has been sleeping through the night for almost a month now. He's the cutest thing I have ever seen and he gets cuter every day. He's mostly even tempered except when he gets tired and doesn't want to sleep. I'm so blessed to have him in my life. He's everything I could have asked for in a child and more. Jaxson already has so much personality and the older he gets the more he is like his dad. I'm so proud of him and I'm so lucky to be his mom.

For Mother's Day we went to see the grandparents and gave Grandma and Nana personalized cards and lots of family pictures. I hope they liked them!

When we got back to the house Mike gave me my Mother's Day gift from Jaxson which was a black and pink baseball glove. Mike said it was so I could practice so I wouldn't look foolish when Jaxson wanted to play catch (haha!). Anyone who knows me knows how much I love sports and how good I am at them... yeah I think I'll need the next couple of years to practice lol.

1 comment: