Monday, May 18, 2009

The Pink Bullet

Here are some random pictures of the guys. Jaxson makes the funniest faces he totally cracks me up. Mike is probably jealous that Jax and I can do "The Rock" eyebrow and he can't lol.



Mike is probably sick of getting his picture taken. I'm totally one of those moms that won't leave their kids alone. Jax is gonna hate me! lol
So things are going good for the Colletti family. Mike and I have been spending a lot of time together and I love it. We have been trying to have a date night every week or every other week so we can stay close and have time just the two of us. Jaxson has been doing well. He is just getting so big. He's looking older now too. He definitely doesn't have that newborn look anymore.
Mike's parents have started some major renovations on their home and we're pretty excited. They are completely re-doing their kitchen and two bathrooms, painting almost the whole house and getting new carpet. They have already finished painting and have ripped out the kitchen and one bathroom. It's going to look amazing when they're done with it. I think they have a secret plot to make their house really cool so we'll come over all the time and they can see Jaxson lol. Mike's parents can't get enough of the little guy. Mike and I were worried at first how things would go but they have ended up better than we hoped for.
So remember my adorable pink scooter? Here are some pics. The first one is when a coworker played a joke and put my scooter in his truck and parked in it's parking space then put "Never never drive a pink scooter to work" on the side of his truck. It was pretty hilarious!

This is just a better picture of my scooter "The Pink Bullet." My friend at work Alan Haacke named it that for me lol.
Well the reason I brought it up is because Mike and I took the scooter down to a shop in SL this last weekend to get fixed. We dropped it off Saturday so hopefully they'll have some news by tomorrow. I'm really hoping they can get it fixed easily. I miss riding it especially now that the weather is nice. As soon as that's fixed I won't have to drop Mike off in the mornings before work and maybe he'll occasionally be able to come see me for my lunch break.
Well that's all for now. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment