Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bear Lake and Concert Pics

Here are some pictures from last weekend that I took with my phone. The ones from the concert aren't the best but it's a freaking camera phone ok? Gosh....


These pictures aren't in order but oh well. This picture was taken after I had woken him up twice. Bear Lake is only like 2 hours away...


Courtney probably tired of me taking her picture lol. Keep in mind she's the DRIVER! I'm surprised we made it there alive jk.


Ok so she does watch the road occasionally lol. Courtney and I have been friends since we were 10 and it seems like we revert back to that age sometimes when we hang out... it's super fun though!


Ok so like I said these pics are out of order but this one was taken after I woke him up. He was stretching (next pic) and fell back asleep almost right after.




Jaxson on the ride up there. He's had really bad heat rash for the last week or so and it said online to try laying a cool damp wash cloth on it so that's what we did. Jaxson's got it in his hands in this pic. He likes to suck on the washcloth lol.




This was Mike when he fell asleep the first time. What's funny is if you scroll up and look at the pics in the opposite order you'll see that by the end Mike is in almost the same position he started in... Men.


Here is Courtney and I on our way to the car after the Hoobastank concert. It was kind of scary once we got to the residential part where we parked. Even though it was a nice part of Park City it was still scary because there was almost no one around (it was like 1am). Needless to say we walked very quickly to our car.


Here's a pic of the band. We were right in front of them. It was a pretty small show. We had such a great time!!


The lead singer was so funny. He was making jokes between songs and messing with people.


Not the best pic but deal with it. lol


Court and I outside before the concert.


Me on the ride there.


Court on the way there.
We had so much fun last weekend. We've already made plans for the next few weekends and I'm really excited. we want to make the most of the last month of summer. We're going tubing down Weber river this weekend which I have never done, at least not to this extent. The girls camp I went to when I was younger was right by the river and we used to tube a little bit. This one is supposed to take a couple of hours though so it should be fun. All for now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment