Monday, August 31, 2009

Pineview Weekend

Last weekend we went camping up at Pineview with our friends Lexi, Denny, Sophie, Tina, her friend Wes and Matt. We got up there at about 2pm Saturday. Mike and I have been sick since Thursday so we were slow-going in the morning. We got up there and went to the lake and played for a little while. We went back to camp and stayed by the fire. We had so much fun that we decided to make it a tradition to go up there every summer. Here are some pictures:

Mike and I. Self-taken photo by ME! I'm getting good at that.

Tina holding Jaxson. Man I love the expressions this kid can make. He's just so freaking adorable.



Sophie adores Jaxson. She says he's her baby. It's so cute. She wanted to hold him. What a cutie.

Lexi holding Jaxson in an accidental cool light lol. Go Mike!

This is my baby boy after the drive home Sunday. He was soooooo tired but he didn't want to go to sleep. Mike was rocking him in the chair as we watched TV.

Jaxson was half awake and he just kept smiling and smiling. He must have been having a good dream or something lol.

We had such a great time camping. We always have a great time with Tina, Lexi and Denny. Well that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment