Here are some pics of my kid. These were all taken by a cell phone so don't judge
lol.

This first one is of
Jaxson sitting on his own... kinda. He was sitting there for a little while but Mike took too long to get his phone ready and
Jax became more interested in looking at Dad being weird with his phone than he was about using his muscles to sit up. Luckily we took the picture before he totally gave up
lol. Just for the record, even though in this picture I look like I have man-hands but I don't... it was a weird angle :)

I have no idea what he was doing when this picture was taken. Any guess as to what that facial expression is saying?
lol
Jaxson sleeping in the chair with Dad. Don't most men fall asleep in their recliners? I know the
Colletti men do...
Jaxson and Uncle Matt. When I first saw this picture I was like "oh how cute!" but then I looked closer... notice how Matt isn't looking at
Jaxson he's looking at his cell phone behind
Jaxson's head. Rude!
lol
No comments:
Post a Comment