Ok so he's not like "crawling" crawling... but he's totally doing that scooting army-crawl thing. It's freaking adorable! He's probably been doing it for a while but Mike and I realized he could do it last night. We put him on his belly and laid a few toys out in front of him. He scooted and crawled over to his toys. We got some of it on video, or at least we tried but as soon as Jaxson saw the camera he lost focus lol. He's doing so great. He sits up pretty well now too. He can't do it totally on his own yet, at least not for very long. He's gotten longer recently too because he no longer fits into his 0-3 month clothes. He's small enough for them but he's now too long for them. His heat rash has finally gone away completely. He had it for about 2 months this summer... poor kid. He didn't even get to wear a lot of his adorable summer clothes because it was just way too hot for clothes. He spent his summer mainly in a diaper usually with a damp washcloth on his chest. Looking back we had a great first summer with our boy. Next summer will be a whole new adventure with Jaxson walking. Freak! Kids grow up too fast lol.
Here are some recent pictures of Jaxson. These first 3 are a prime example of what happens when Jax notices the camera lol. He's all smiley then all the sudden he pulls this "huh?" face. It's pretty cute lol.




What a cutie! He's getting so big
Jaxson was sitting up all on his own in this picture. Mike tried to get a smile lol. This is a freaking cute picture if you ask me...
This picture of Jaxson was taken after he finished his bottle in his car seat. I wasn't paying enough attention and when I looked over all the sudden Jaxson was flipped around onto his belly and was trying to crawl out of the car seat. He thought he was so clever, just look at that mischievous grin.... Love that kid!In other news, things have gotten better in the Colletti home. I was having a rough week and was feeling really down about work and home and everything. Mike and I sat down and talked this last weekend about things and he really put things in perspective for me. He helped me realize I was being way too hard on myself when it came to Jaxson and how we spent our time together. I think I got caught up in how the other mothers around me spend their time with their kids and I kept thinking about all the things I couldn't do instead of appreciating all the time I do have with Jaxson and enjoying it. Mike is so great. Thanks to him I'm feeling so much better about everything. We're planning another overnight camping trip this weekend to Pineview. Should be fun as long as it's not too cold. That's all for now!
PS... ok I lied that's not all for now... DAWN IS IN TOWN TOMORROW!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment