I pretend to know Spanish.
Mike and I are going on a date tonight. Thanks to my friend Lexi, Mike and I will be able to go on a date once a week. We're doing the baby swap thing lol. She'll watch Jaxson one night a week for me and I'll watch her daughter Sophie one night a week so she and her husband Denny can have their date night too. So far it has worked out nicely. For our date tonight Mike and I plan to go to dinner somewhere new to both of us then go to the arcade and play games or go bowling or something. I'm excited. Mike and I have not been out to eat hardly at all since Jaxson was born mostly because both of us agreed that we wouldn't take our kids to a restaurant until they were old enough to behave. I like going out to eat because someone else does everything and you just get to sit and enjoy. Having a young child there kind of messes with that whole thing lol. He'll have more fun playing at Lexi and Sophie's house anyway lol. I'm so excited for tonight! K, bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment