My little guy is getting so big! Not only is he growing in size but he's also growing up in looks. He looks nothing like the newborn baby I brought home from the hospital almost 6 months ago. That baby was tiny and wrinkly and brown lol. My guy has filled out those wrinkles and is definitely white like his mama. Jaxson is learning so much so fast it's hard to remember what I've told people already lol. Let's see, I know I posted the other day about how good he is at moving around. He's practically crawling now. He uses his hands really well too. He follows things with his hands and he grabs at stuff all the time (including my hair... must be a favorite thing of his...). He's been eating some baby food regularly for a little while now. He has stuff like pears and applesauce. He likes it but it's not filling enough so we feed him some formula too. I know he has gained weight recently thanks to another growth spurt but I'm not sure of the exact number. it's time for me to go through all his clothes and box up all the things he's too big for. I remember thinking about this time when I first had him. I remember thinking it would be so weird when he's bigger and that I never wanted that moment to come. I still don't lol. Too bad it's already come and is almost gone. Time flies when you're having fun right?!Thursday, August 27, 2009
Jax Update
My little guy is getting so big! Not only is he growing in size but he's also growing up in looks. He looks nothing like the newborn baby I brought home from the hospital almost 6 months ago. That baby was tiny and wrinkly and brown lol. My guy has filled out those wrinkles and is definitely white like his mama. Jaxson is learning so much so fast it's hard to remember what I've told people already lol. Let's see, I know I posted the other day about how good he is at moving around. He's practically crawling now. He uses his hands really well too. He follows things with his hands and he grabs at stuff all the time (including my hair... must be a favorite thing of his...). He's been eating some baby food regularly for a little while now. He has stuff like pears and applesauce. He likes it but it's not filling enough so we feed him some formula too. I know he has gained weight recently thanks to another growth spurt but I'm not sure of the exact number. it's time for me to go through all his clothes and box up all the things he's too big for. I remember thinking about this time when I first had him. I remember thinking it would be so weird when he's bigger and that I never wanted that moment to come. I still don't lol. Too bad it's already come and is almost gone. Time flies when you're having fun right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment