Friday, August 28, 2009

Sick Sucks

Well yesterday sucked lol. Mike woke up yesterday not feeling very well. He took Jaxson over to his mom's house so she could help watch him while he rested. He spent most of the day throwing up anything and everything he tried to eat or drink. A little after lunch I started getting sick too. I ended up throwing up a few times at work and ended up leaving early. I spent the rest of the night laying in bed with Jaxson and Mike stayed in the recliner in the living room. We were a couple of sad people for sure lol. I'm feeling much better today and so far so is Mike. Hopefully it was just a one day thing.

We took some pictures using my cell phone last night while we were laying in bed lol. The pics were taken with my phone so the quality is bad but they turned out pretty cute.




This is supposed to be a pic of Jaxson and Cena fighting over a little basketball. Cena moved when I took the pic lol.

Good look for me right? Freak Jax would you stop moving for just a second?? lol

Another picture of a wiggly baby lol. I was looking through my pictures the other day and I realized I have very few pictures of Jaxson AND me. I have like a million of just Jax. New goal for me: Get in some pictures too! lol
Well that's really all for now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment